Fri, 09 Aug|
The LOVE and US Long Weekend - August 2019 - Mangrove Mountain
There is an energy of love that you share and want to protect. Can you and do you have the conversations your intimate relationship needs? Join us at a three day retreat at the spectacular Noonweena on Mangrove Mountain outside Sydney, NSW. Co-faciliatated by Alistair McKinnon and Mukti Jarvis.
Time & Location
09 Aug 2019, 11:00 am – 11 Aug 2019, 3:00 pm
Noonweena, Mangrove Mountain NSW 2250, Australia
About the event
There is an energy of love that you share and want to protect. Can you and do you have the conversations your intimate relationship needs?
Without this, a relationship is prone to getting stuck in resentment and judgments, unresolved past pain, no-go topic zones, increasing emotional and physical distance and diminishing trust and tenderness.
Make sure you can walk in ‘real love conversation’ territory with confidence and embrace the big emotions and sensitivities that come up in an intimate relationship. Become skilled in engaging with the emotional sequences which truly resolve matters and bring you ever closer together.
Attend as a couple or individual in relation to your partner, family members or in preparation for a future relationship.
We are delighted to have Mukti Jarvis of Everyday Love, co-facilitating with Alistair McKinnon of Conscious Directions.
You will Discover
- numerous ways of truly 'meeting' each other so your particular style is effective
- repairing connection and trust – why sorry doesn’t build trust and what does
- engaging in sensitive topics fully so you can discuss everything and be truly intimate with each other
- handling differences to deepen love so when conflicts come up, you have a shared approach which deepens your understanding of each other and delivers decisions you both support
- gratitude and passion so that you fuel the love and enthusiasm you have for each other and being together
What you Receive
- Community and Relaxation during 3 day weekend with others just like you!
- Knowledge and skills via the live interactive exercises and coaching plus follow-up videos, summaries, reference material, video demonstrations, quick check quizzes and exercises (value $1800)
- Practical Support through facilitators coaching in real time and re-useable conversation guides (value $600)
- In-depth Mentoring via follow-on interactive online Group Coaching Calls with Alistair and Mukti * (value $2000)
- Support and Inspiration through the Private FB Group with Alistair and Mukti and fellow course participants. (value $1600)
- Year Long Access to the Real Love Conversations portable training portal
This retreat is co-facilitated by Alistair McKinnon, Certified Trainer, CNVC (USA) and ENVC (AUS), and Certified Teacher with The International Focusing Institute; and Mukti Jarvis, Certified Trainer CNVC (USA), a trainer for the Centre for Nonviolent Communication Australia, co-founder of ENVC (AUS) and a Emotionally Couple Focused Therapist.
- Ticket type
This ticket is a deposit payment and reserves you a place at the event.Price$997.00
- Ticket type
This ticket reserves a room for two at the event.Price$2,275.00
- Ticket type
This ticket is for an individual to attend and reserves a share room at the event.Price$1,130.00